Senior Wealth Manager
Ryan Malec is a retirement and estate-planning specialist at ACG Wealth. In this role, he helps his clients develop and maintain a well-crafted retirement and estate plan, allowing them to fulfill their post-retirement goals.
A veteran financial services representative, Ryan came to ACG Wealth from Fidelity Investments, where he served as a High Net Worth advisor for eight years. His time at Fidelity was invaluable as he had the opportunity to help hundreds of clients protect and grow their assets through complex planning and investments strategies. Joining ACG allows him to leverage that vast experience and provide a deeper level of service and expertise to fewer clients through ACG’s well-established, in-house planning and investment resources.
Ryan grew up in Dunwoody, a suburb just north of Atlanta. He currently lives in Roswell with his lovely wife Cathy, three kids Anna, Greyson and Grant and their dog, Copper. He is an avid runner and enjoys a round of golf when time permits.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- General Securities Representative
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- Registered Securities Agent
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Management from The Citadel
- Master of Business Administration, Financial Planning and Services/Marketing & Marketing Management from Georgia State University